1. Around one in ten people will suffer from the condition in some form.
2. Particularly in the early stages, and even in the latter stages, the symptoms may be occasional or fleeting.
3. Simple to diagnose using insights revealed by answering a straightforward questionnaire that sketches bone health, followed by a variety of tests to obtain a detailed picture of the condition of the bones.
4. There are many effective approaches to treat the condition so bones can even revert back to a healthy condition.
5. If you stop smoking, reduce alcohol intake, eat a balanced diet and do weight bearing exercise it will have huge benefits for bone health.
We share our favourite partners and information to give you the clearest picture and direction we can for your bone health journey.Explore global resources